Saturday, September 05, 2009

Birthday Feast


Okay, so yesterday was my physical birthday. I have a habit of truly downplaying this day, because I really don't get all that excited about it. Last night, Peggy reminded me that it is a big day, because it is the day that God brought me into this world. Touche, my Bride. Point well taken.

Nevertheless, my "Birthday Celebration" was at Taco Bell (my choice), and my Birthday Feast is pictured above - a Volcano Nacho! The fact that Peggy, Ian, Emily, Dad, Turtle, and Chancho were with me, made the celebration! Being surrounded by the people I love is all the gift I needed, and I got exactly what I wanted!!

We spent the evening watching Tim Hawkins do his "I'm No Rock Star" comedy video because Chancho had not see it yet. Oh, Tim Hawkins makes me laugh.

I am the most blessed man on this planet. I have my salvation in Jesus Christ, I am married to the most beautiful woman alive, have fantastic children who love Jesus, and my Dad is with us. What more could I possibly desire? Nothing. Thanks to all who made my birthday a beautiful celebration!

No comments: