Wednesday, September 09, 2009

I Love My Wife and My Life!



I got to spend Labor Day not only taking care of some yard work, and attending the church picnic, but I got to spend a big part of the day with my Bride. I sat with her at the picnic (a rarity to be sure), and after we came back home, we slipped into our bathing suits and lounged in the pool for a couple of hours. I am so blessed to be married to Peggy, and I truly do relish every moment I get to spend with her. I know that she often feels like she gets my "leftovers" and while that is sometimes the case, it is never my intention.

So, please let it be known to all the World (Wide Web): I Love My Wife and I Love My Life!

Thank you Peggy for putting up with me. You are God's second greatest gift to me (after my salvation in Christ).

1 comment:

Jason Thomas said...

you are blessed my friend. I hope one day to have a relationship like that. God is good.